Expert Knowledge, Seamless Service

We guide individuals and businesses through the complex immigration process

Employer Sponsorship Visa

As an employer, I wish to employ an overseas person to fill a skills shortage position in my business. As an overseas person, my employer wishes to sponsor me.

Partner Visa

I wish to live with my Australian partner permanently in Australia. What is the best partner visa for me to apply for?

Student Visa

I am already in Australia or wish to come to Australia to study. What course and student visa would be best for me to apply for?

What type of visa are you looking for?


Employer Sponsorship Visa


Skilled Person & Want to Live and Work in Australia


Sponsor My Partner or Parents


Student Visa or Graduate Visa


Start a Business or Invest in Australia

Let our Australia visa experts turn your dream of a new life in Australia into reality.

  • 99% of our cases end with positive result
  • Personal, supportive approach
  • Over 15 years experience helping people migrate to Australia
  • Fair pricing policy-no hidden costs.

Frequently asked questions

Immigrations regulations and policy are constantly changing. Read here what is trending now and what our clients are asking us.

Now the 457 visas are no longer available, what are my options?

In March 2018,457 visas were abolished and replaced with the completely new Temporary Skill Shortage (TSS) visa, Subclass 482.

The new TSS visa programme has two streams of occupations – short-term (STSOL) and long-term (MLTSSL) Only occupations on the MLTSSL list can apply for PR after 3 years. There are a bunch of other changes. Please visit Employer Sponsorship Visas to find out more.

What are the Transitional Arrangements if I held a 457 visa or applied for a 457 visa prior to 18th April 2017

If you held, or had applied for, a Subclass 457 visa as at April 18, 2017 then you can still meet transitional arrangements.

Temporary Residence Transition requirements which apply

  • Occupation list requirements will not apply
  • The age requirement will remain at less than 50 years of age with existing age exemptions still available, and
  • The minimum period an applicant is required to have been employed in their nominated occupation as the holder of a subclass 457 or TSS visa will remain at two years.

New requirements apply (e.g. new age requirements and three -year transitional period on a temporary visa).

Resident Return Visas – What are my Options?

Living in Australia for at least two years (can be accumulative) in the last 5 years prior to lodging your visa you will automatically be granted a new 5 -year Permanent Residence Visa.

If you have spent less than 2 years in Australia, then you may be eligible for a one-year RRV. You would need to present ties you have to Australia such as employment, investment, family or business ties.

Speak to us how best to present your RRV application and what to do in the lag time between lodgement and assessment.


Watch this space to keep up to date with any of our upcoming news and events.

Get to know our Dedicated Team

Ian Singer
Principal and Director

(MARA 0001947)

Mariola Golek
Registered Migration Agent

(MARA 1464091)

Kathy Zonnoorian
Registered Migration Agent & Qualified

Education Agent Counsellor – PIER D307
(MARA 1172712)

Lynn Chen
Registered Migration Agent

(MARA 1806171)

Cheryl Singer


Pete and I would like to thank you for all your direction and hard work to make this happen.  We really appreciate it.  We’re elated that the Partnership Visa has finally been granted!  We will be eternally grateful to both of you for making this tedious process easier for us.  We couldn’t have done it without your expertise and guidance.  Thank you, thank you, thank you...  

Kimmy and Pete
Partner Visa, Sep 2018

Wow! This is amazing. Ian, Mariola and team, I cannot express my gratitude enough for all the effort and hard work you put in to making this happen. Thanks you so so much!!!

M. Essers
ENS Application, Sep 2018

I can't believe it, such good news! Thank you so so much for all your help and effort!!! Richard and I really appreciate it.I can't find the right words to describe how grateful we are. Thank you! May both of you have a wonderful weekend.

A. Lueer, 
457/482 Visa, Oct 2018
Talk to us today. We'd love to hear from you.

Email us directly

61 2 9411 6001
61 2 9411 6000
AustraliaMigrate Suite 302B, 3rd Floor, 282 Victoria Avenue, Chatswood NSW 2067 Australia

Contact Form