We received various inquiries about English Language Test.

The following English language tests are accepted by the Department of Immigration:

International English Language Testing System (IELTS)

Occupational English Test (OET)

Test of English as a Foreign Language internet-Based Test (TOEFL iBT)

Pearson Test of English (PTE) Academic

Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE) test (also known as Certificate in Advanced English)

Contact us at info@australiamigrate.com or call us on (02) 9411 6000 for immediate advice about how we  can assist you in your visa matters.