Business Talent Visa – Subclass 132 (Permanent)
This Visa is designed for people who would like to invest at least AUD5 million into complying investments in
Australia and want to maintain business and investment activity in Australia. It is a state or territory nominated
provisional visa with no minimum English requirement and is valid for 4 years.
How This Visa Works?
Who Is Eligible For This Visa?
• Be nominated by a state or territory government before being invited to apply for this visa
• There is no upper age limits;
• There is no need to satisfy the points test;
• You must invest at least AUD5,000,000 into complying investments in Australia before visa grant, which are:-
– Commonwealth, state or territory government bonds
– Australian Securities and Investment Commission (ASIC) regulated managed funds with a mandate for investing in Australia:
• infrastructure projects in Australia
• cash held by Australian deposit-taking institutions
• bonds issued by the Australian Government or a State or Territory government
• bonds, equity, hybrids or other corporate debt in Australian companies and trusts listed on any Australian stock exchange
• bonds or term deposits issued by Australian financial institutions
• real property in Australia
• Australian agribusiness
• annuities issued by an Australian registered life company
• loans secured by mortgages over the investments listed above
• derivatives used for portfolio management and non-speculative purposes (which constitute no more than 20 per cent of the total value of the managed fund)
• other managed funds that invest in the investments listed above
– Direct investment into private Australian companies not listed on an Australian Stock Exchange
What This Visa Lets You Do?
• Travel in and out of Australia for the life of your visa;
• Bring family members with you to Australia;
• Renew the visa up to 2 times;
• Apply for Permanent Residence – Business Innovation and Investment Visa – Subclass 888 (Permanent).
What type of visa are you looking for?
Email us directly