Business Talent Visa – Subclass 132 (Permanent)
This is a permanent residence visa for business people who have an ownership in a large business and are nominated by an Australian state or territory government agency.
Who Is Eligible For This Visa?
- Be nominated by a state or territory government before being invited to apply for this visa
- Your age must be under 55 or the nominating jurisdiction must provide their support to waive the age requirement;
- For at least 2 of the 4 fiscal years you have:
– Total net business assets of at least AUD 400,000
– Total annual business turnover of at least AUD3 million
- You have total net business and personal assists of at least AUD1.5 million
- You also have to provide evidence that you have the ownership of at least:-
– 51 % of a business with turnover of less than AUD400 000 per year
– 30 % of a business with turnover of more than AUD400 000 per year, or
– 10 % of a publicly listed company
- A genuine desire to own and maintain a management role in a business in Australia.
- Have an overall successful business career
What This Visa Lets You Do?
- stay in Australia indefinitely
- travel in and out of Australia for the five years from the date the visa is granted (after that time, you will need a resident return visa or another visa to return to Australia);
- work and study in Australia
- enrol in Medicare, Australia’s scheme for health-related care and expenses
- apply for Australian citizenship (when you are eligible)
- sponsor eligible relatives for permanent residence
Regardless of the reason, and complications thereof, our experienced immigration consultants are versed with the latest regulations, policy changes, opportunities and trends to provide the most feasible solution.