Business Talent Visa – Subclass 132 (Permanent)
This is a permanent residence visa for business people who have an ownership in a large business and are nominated by an Australian state or territory government agency.
Who Is Eligible For This Visa?
- Be nominated by a state or territory government before being invited to apply for this visa
- Your age must be under 55 or the nominating jurisdiction must provide their support to waive the age requirement;
- For at least 2 of the 4 fiscal years you have:
– Total net business assets of at least AUD 400,000
– Total annual business turnover of at least AUD3 million
- You have total net business and personal assists of at least AUD1.5 million
- You also have to provide evidence that you have the ownership of at least:-
– 51 % of a business with turnover of less than AUD400 000 per year
– 30 % of a business with turnover of more than AUD400 000 per year, or
– 10 % of a publicly listed company
- A genuine desire to own and maintain a management role in a business in Australia.
- Have an overall successful business career
What This Visa Lets You Do?
- stay in Australia indefinitely
- travel in and out of Australia for the five years from the date the visa is granted (after that time, you will need a resident return visa or another visa to return to Australia);
- work and study in Australia
- enrol in Medicare, Australia’s scheme for health-related care and expenses
- apply for Australian citizenship (when you are eligible)
- sponsor eligible relatives for permanent residence