Business Innovation Stream – Subclass 188 (Provisional)
This Visa is designed for people who would like to establish a new or develop an existing business in Australia.
Who Is Eligible For This Visa?
- Be nominated by a state or territory government before being invited to apply for this visa
- Your age must be under 55 or the nominating jurisdiction must provide their support to waive the age requirement;
- Meet the points tested pass mark, set at 65;
- Have an overall successful business career-provide evidence of your involvement in your main business decisions, management and responsibilities;
- You, your partner, or you and your partner combined must have totel net business and personal assets of at least AUD800,000 which are available for the conduct or establishment of a business in Australia and are lawfully acquired and available for transfer to Australia within 2 years of the grant of your visa;
- Have a realistic commitment to establish or participate in a qualifying business in Australia and maintain a substantial ownership and direct and continuous involvement in the management of that business;
- One or two of your business had a turnover of AUD500,000 for at least 2 of the 4 fiscal years immediately before the application is made.
What This Visa Lets You Do?
- Travel in and out of Australia for the life of your visa
- Bring family members with you to Australia
- Apply for Permanent Residence – Business Innovation and Investment Visa-Subclass 888 (Permanent)
Regardless of the reason, and complications thereof, our experienced immigration consultants are versed with the latest regulations, policy changes, opportunities and trends to provide the most feasible solution.