Business Innovation Stream – Subclass 188 (Provisional)
This Visa is designed for people who would like to establish a
new or develop an existing business in Australia.
How This Visa Works?
Who Is Eligible For This Visa?
• Be nominated by a state or territory government before being invited to apply for this visa
• Your age must be under 55 or the nominating jurisdiction must provide their support to waive the age requirement;
• Meet the points tested pass mark, set at 65;
• Have an overall successful business career-provide evidence of your involvement in your main business decisions, management and responsibilities;
• Your business and personal assets have a net value of at least AUD800,000 which are available for the conduct or establishment of a business in Australia and are lawfully acquired and available for transfer to Australia within 2 years of the grant of your visa;
• Have a realistic commitment to establish or participate in a qualifying business in Australia and maintain a substantial ownership and direct and continuous involvement in the management of that business;
• Have business turnover of AUD500,000 for at least 2 of the 4 fiscal years immediately before the application is made.
What This Visa Lets You Do?
• Travel in and out of Australia for the life of your visa
• Bring family members with you to Australia
• Apply for Permanent Residence – Business Innovation and Investment Visa-Subclass 888 (Permanent)