Temporary Activity Visa Subclass 408
Who Is Eligible For This Visa?
This visa is for people who want to come to Australia on a temporary basis to:
• Work in the entertainment industry
• Participate in a non-ongoing cultural or social activity at the invitation of an Australian organisation
• Observe or participate as an academic in a research project
• Undertake fulltime religious work
• Participate in a special program to enhance international relations and cultural exchange
• Participate in sports at a high level (including training)
• Work in a skilled position under a staff exchange arrangement
• Participate in an Australian Government-endorsed event
• Work as a superyacht crew member
• Undertake fulltime domestic work in the household of certain senior foreign executives.
Specific Requirements For Ens & RSMS Age Exemption
What This Visa Lets You Do?
What type of visa are you looking for?
Email us directly